Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Feeling sad lately...my mind has been focused and stuck on one thing and that one thing (OK, person) is obviously not feeling the same. Maybe a little Sunday Social will cheer me up?


Sunday Social


1. What is your ideal way to relax? Hmmmm...my couch/bed, a good book, my own thoughts, and no worries...:)



2. Where is your favorite place to be? Hard question. It depends on my mood. Also, I fear that I may be one of those people who always wants to be where she is not. Here are some places that usually never disappoint me: the library, my childhood home, and near water.



3. Who do you consider your biggest role model? Not to be difficult but I'm going to pick a non-answer. I admire anymore who is working toward something, or has found something that makes them happy. I tend to elevate people in my mind and then I end up consumed by them (hence my opening statement) and I am trying hard not to do that. I am working on just admiring qualities, not people. Gosh, that sound cynical and it wasn't meant to be.



4. What does your life look like in 3 years? Wrong day to ask me this question because my heart and head are battling over my future. I would love to say that I will be happily married, living in a comfy home, and enjoying my life, but I fear that my life will be exactly the way it is now. And I don't mean to complain about my life. I have a wonderful life, but I would just like someone to share it with. There, I said it (sigh).



5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be? I had a conversation with a friend before about regrets. She couldn't understand how I didn't live with regrets. I tend to make my decisions and believe that what will be, will be. I don't see a reason for wondering "what if". That being said, you caught me in a weak moment and if I could do it all again, I would have asked the question that I wanted to ask to the man who has consumed my thoughts. Maybe it would be better if I just knew.



6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? I am proud of my independence. I also fear that it is an obstacle in my life but I'm able to be me and that's not something everyone can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment