Monday, January 28, 2013

The Countdown of Me!

Needing something to distract me...A LIST...perfect!


TEN of my favorite foods:
Pizza!
Potato chips!
Nachos!
Enchiladas!
Paneer!
Cheesy breadsticks!
Bagels!
Chocolate peanut butter ice cream!
Corn on the cob!
Chocolate-covered pretzels!


Can you tell I love food?


NINE of my all-time favorite movies:
Mean Girls
The Notebook
Speed (don't judge me)
Elf
27 Dresses
The Hangover
Pirates of the Caribbean
A Time to Kill
Step Up

EIGHT celebrities I'd Like to Marry:
Channing Tatum
Aaron Rodgers - life would be so much easier if he was a Steeler
James Marsden
Josh Elliott
Brody Jenner - I just wanna look at him all day
Matt Ryan
Ryan Clark - he makes me laugh
Mike Tomlin


SEVEN things I'm loving right now
Scarves
Twitter
My desire to be social
Books
Looking at beach rentals for this summer
Parmesan cheese
Stalking cute boys on Facebook


SIX places I'd like to visit someday:
Ireland
London
Alaska
Chicago
Greece
Thailand

FIVE games I played as a child:
Clue
Guess Who
Super Mario Bros
Cribbage
Battleship

FOUR things I'd rather never see again:
My family in grief
My student loan bill
A weather forecast of over 90 degrees with high humidity
Any video of me

THREE things I'd like to do this year:
Travel, as always
Fall in love
Pay off my car


TWO facts about me:
I am a lifelong vegetarian and no it is not because I am card-carrying PETA member. I hate the taste of meat.
I have never done a cartwheel. Never.

ONE meaning behind my blog name:
Henner is the name my Goddaughter Katie called me when she couldn't say Heather. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment