Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's OK Thursday: Saturday Edition!

So I just saw this link-up and I L-O-V-E it.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

...that I am not writing this on a Thursday.
...that I have a stack of 6 books and 12 magazines that I haven't read yet. I will.
...that I complain about taking classes, but secretly enjoy it.
...that mean girls can still hurt my feelings. I recover faster now.
...that I just posted my first tweet ever this week.
...that I really want to be The Pioneer Woman.
...to feel so accomplished every time someone likes my Facebook status.
...to like doing nothing on a Saturday night. I like being home.
...to not feel bad about eating tater tots and mozzarella sticks for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. So glad I stumbled on to you over at Complete Waste of Makeup. I love pioneer woman, mean girls still hurt my feelings and love tator tots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were SOO delicious!! :) Glad you visited!!

      Delete