Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


1. What do you value most in life?
My family and friends. Everything I have and achieve is because someone believed in me, loved me, inspired me, or listened to me.

2. What do you think is the greatest achievement in your lifetime and why?
The iPhone. I'm obsessed with it.

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
I think you have to be who you are. Pretending to be someone you are not is exhausting and how can you be happy if you are constantly having to remember the personality you created?

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you are gone?
I want people to remember how I made them feel. Hopefully, that will be a positive memory.

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I wish I could say I was proud of earning my Master's degree, but that is still a work in progress. So, I will say that I am proud of making a major life change and moving/starting over in a new state.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
We have no resemblances but I guess I would pick Amanda Seyfried because she's just beautiful and so talented.

2 comments:

  1. Like your answer to #4. I wish more people would just be their true selves and not try to be someone they aren't.

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete