Sunday, November 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!



1. Home or Thankful
It is the house that built me!

(Sometimes, I like to be artsy and I really have a
love affair going with macro and depth of field pictures.)



2. In the Kitchen
Sweet potato biscuits for Thanksgiving dinner!
I wanted more pictures in the kitchen but my mom
got mad because it was so messy in there. Haha!



3. Couple
My newest subject with my oldest friend.



4. Bubbles
Went back in the archives for this favorite of my other friend's daughter.



5. Trees
So trees are one of my favorite subjects...had to pick more than one...






6 comments:

  1. Nice set of photos! I particularly like your home with the branches in front of it - and your couple, what a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - these are so nice. Love 'the house that built me' DOF and your friend's little Santa is too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees shots are amazing, I love the middle one!

    The sweet potato biscuits look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I went into the archives for that tree shot, but I love it too! It is from the Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C.

    ReplyDelete