Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!


Usually I am not with it enough to participate in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but yesterday I went out on a mini-adventure around Baltimore with my camera. When I looked at the items on the scavenger hunt, I was happy to see that I could make some of yesterday's photos fit right in! And, ok, one I had to swipe from my archives. Don't judge!

1. Vision:



This art is from The Baltimore Love Project. The Baltimore Love Project "expresses love by connecting people and communities across Baltimore City through love themed murals". What a beautiful vision!

2. Strong:



This one I had to raid my archives for, but when I read "strong" I immediately thought of military. I don't know this man, but he's a cutie!

3. Buttons:



So last winter the button popped off my favorite pair of jeans. I had no idea how to put a denim button (they don't have holes) back on so the jeans so I went out a bought a regular button with holes. It had to be big enough not to slip through the original hole and this sparkly one was the winning button! It is so not my style at all. Unfortunately, sewing a button on jeans was low on my priority list, so the jeans and button sat sadly in my closet for almost a full year. This past week, I missed my jeans and finally sewed the button on. Good thing I only wear longer shirts because this button is ridiculous.

4. Map:



Not my favorite picture. :(

5. Favorite Fruit:



I mean, I know I can't eat it, but Apple is by FAR my favorite fruit...


6 comments:

  1. First..I love your button! Second..I love your map.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! I have a love/hate relationship with this sparkly button...

      Delete
  2. That button is so cute.
    As a military wife, I totally agree with your assessment of "strong" My husband is my strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is my strong too! Thank him for me! And thanks...I may need to be nicer to the button. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice set. I really liked the Vision shot.
    Great interpretation for Strong and the Favorite Fruit shots.

    ReplyDelete