Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social!

Look at me! TWO posts in one day! I'm like a real blogger!

Sunday Social


1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: My first job was at a dry cleaners (I went swimming through plastic-covered clothes to find the right numbers). In college, I had an all-too-long-and-awful summer cleaning hotel rooms. I spent a few months sitting in front of a computer doing brainless tasks that a computer could do at a mortgage titling company (at least I think that's what it was...who the hell knows?). My first real job was as a Child Care Consultant, which sounds so fancy, but really just put a lot of miles on my car.

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: Mean Girls, The Notebooks, Pirates of the Caribbean, Annie.

3. Name 4 places you have lived: Freedom, Pennsylvania (actually New Sewickley Township thankyouverymuch!); Ambridge, Pennsylvania; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and Baltimore, Maryland

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: PIZZA!! GRILLED CHEESE!! ENCHILADAS!! PASTA!!
I love food.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: iPhone, credit card, driver's license, chapstick

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: My favorites: Tuscany, Italy; San Francisco; New York City; Hilton Head


No comments:

Post a Comment