Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social: Catch Up!

Sunday Social


I love Sunday Social!

What is currently on your wish list? Would I sound completely hokey if I said I don't really desire material possessions right now? :) I'm in a deeper state of want right now. I want time with my family and complete satisfaction with my job. I always have a desire for a house, but I'm just not in the right place for that right now. If I did buy a house, it would need this.


And this...

And this...



I am toying with the beginnings of a desire for a new TV, only because mine has started to show signs that a volume monster is living inside it. The volume monster likes to turn the volume waaaaay up and then waaaaay down. But, I'm not sure if I want to get a new one yet.
Here is a smaller item on my wish list.


RAAAAWWWWRRR!

What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR? Nashville! And I've even started listening to more country music because of it too!

Share your social media links for us to follow you on. Tell us which is your favorite and why?

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

My favorite is probably Facebook, although I feel that my love for each of these is deep its on way.

What is a TV show or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each:

TV show: Gilmore Girls
Movie: Mean Girls
Song: various John Mayer songs. He's a douche, but I love his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment