Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

This Weeks Questions: End of Summer Wrap Up

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

I only went on two trips and they were both my favorite! I took my FIRST EVER trip overseas this summer! My sister, brother-in-law and I went to Southern Germany and Italy. By the way, Tuscany is my love.
The walled town of Rothenburg

Dachau Concentration Camp

1st view of the German Alps!

Colosseum in Rome (that's me!)

Vatican City

Tuscany...ahhh!

Fake David in Florence

Mid-evil village in Tuscany

Hey! It really does lean! And yes I am wearing the same green shirt as I am in Rome. I had to pack light. Don't judge me.

Venice

But, as amazing as that voyage was, it is equally amazing to go home to Pittsburgh and see my family and friends. I was able to meet and spend a lot of this time with this little cutie:

The newest godchild


My family and I also went to Living Treasures Wild Animal Park. That place is awesome! We were so close to the animals and it was smaller and way less crowded than a big city zoo.


This one terrified me.

I learned that giraffes have lizard tongues.

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
I go for comfort at all costs. If I am home, I am wearing the bare minimum and if I go out it is mostly shorts and tank tops. No fashionista awards for this girl.

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
GO TO THE BEACH!! It amazes me that I am sooo much closer to the beach than I ever have been and yet I have managed to make it there exactly one time in the four summers I've been here.

Favorite Song of the Summer?
"I Make My Own Sunshine" by Alyssa Bonogura
You know, the one from this commercial...


Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
This summer I became obsessed with The Pioneer Woman on the Food Netork. I love her and want her life. Do you know her? You need to.




Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment