Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Too Many Words to Say

I have so many things running through my head that I want to write about and I keep trying to put them down into words. It's not working. It's not really writer's block. More like hyper-thinking. Is that a thing? Since I can't manage to write an actual blog post, I will try to just write thoughts that I am thinking about writing about. That makes no sense. Oh well.

The education system is a mess. I know because I work in it.

I wish people would stop bashing the education system.

I can't wait to vote.

I want everyone to shut up about the election and actually LISTEN to what the candidates are saying. If you give them enough time, they usually contradict themselves.

My parents want to come visit me. I want them to come visit me too, but I have been having an awful time getting motivated to do anything lately and I really doubt they will want to watch a marathon of Dance Moms with me.

I am starting to enjoy cooking again. It helps to have a roommate because if a mouse comes out and tries to kill me, she'll be there.

I know that makes no sense, but I'll leave that alone for now.

I don't know if I have what it takes to make it as a teacher for the rest of my life.

That makes me angry because I love teaching and I don't know what else I would do.

I get so envious of stay-at-home moms, not because I am under any assumptions that it is easy. It just seems so idyllic.

I don't know if I even want kids. I am 33 years old. Shouldn't I know by now?

I'm done for now because my mind is getting confused again.

No comments:

Post a Comment