Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thank God for Saturdays

I have accomplished nothing this morning other than rearranging a few boards on Pinterest. Too be honest that is way more than I planned on accomplishing. If our cable was working, I would have spent the morning in front of either HGTV or Food Network. But, I guess the world wanted me to use a few brain cells on categorizing my pretend life. When I have a hard week I like my weekends to go as slow as possible. And this was a hard week. As I said our cable is out and our internet is spotty. I have called Comcast in the last 2 days more than I ever have in life combined and each call is more fruitless than the last. I had to stick my hand in the toilet yesterday which is never a happy occasion and my rental company says we didn't pay our rent and I KNOW I did. My online class is harder than expected. I feel sick mostly due to dehydration and other effects of being in a stifling hot classroom all day. Plus, kindergarten continues to be a challenge and a half. I feel a blog post about the education system coming soon but I need to get back to my laziness for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment