Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions:


5 items that you can't live without on a daily basis (food, water, shelter, and clothes don't count)
1. My iPhone - I love it. It is my camera, my video camera, my library, my connection to the world, my musical collection, and my entertainment. I even started using it in my classroom. The day I dropped it and the screen cracked was an awful day, but she's a trooper and still works.
2. My credit card - I hardly ever have cash and even when I do it disappears so fast. I always pay my statement balance every month, so that I don't get charged interest and I also get 3% cash back! Woohoo! Chase probably hates me.
3. My computer - I switched to a Mac a few years ago and I don't think I will ever go back. It is so user friendly and has awesome features. I've got my eye on an iPad next.
4. Iced coffee - I don't care if it is -20 degrees.
5. TV with working cable - last week without it was haaaaaaard.

All time favorite book? Why?
OOOO! Hard question!
I will have to go to Dr. Seuss for this one - Oh! The Places You'll Go. I read it sometimes when I have a bad day.

Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
That is only a few months away so as much as I would like my Master's degree before then, that is not going to happen. So, I will say that I would like to have my class working efficiently and hard for 95% of the day.

If you could go back and relive any year or part of your life, which year would it be?
1999 without fail. Best year of college ever.

What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them first?
First, this sounds like a dating profile question. Second, I wish people knew that I am introverted. Third, I wish more people understood what introverted REALLY means. Too many people equate it with meek and quiet. It is more about how I process information and re-energize my spirit.




2 comments:

  1. dr. seaus is always a great go to book :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete