Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Pursue photography as anything other than a hobby. I'm too afraid to market myself and/or make mistakes with people's memories.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hate this question! I have never been able to answer this question! In high school I could not see myself in college...in college I could not see myself in the workplace...in Pittsburgh I could not see myself in Baltimore. Let's just say that I see myself in a home that is my own. No more nomadic ways.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I can't wait to go back home and see how much baby Pennie has grown!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I don't have any hopes for it other than I hope that I continue to enjoy writing in it.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
See question 2. I can't see myself anywhere other than where I am. But I will say that although Baltimore is lovely, it is not home.

6. What is your morning routine?
On a workday:
6:10: wake up and pet the cat
6:15: shower and get dressed
6:35: make coffee and toast something for breakfast
6:40: finish getting presentable
6:55: feed and water the cat and pour the coffee
7:00: watch a little GMA while eating
7:15: grab everything and go


No comments:

Post a Comment